Can I book a cleaning for a vacation rental?
Of course! We love helping our vacation rental owning customers.
We know that having a quality cleaning plays a big part in you receiving a great rating from your vacation rental property guests. Please review our vacation rental cleaning guidelines to see if we are a good fit for what you are looking for:
Vacation Rental Cleaning Checklist
A vacation rental cleaning can be customized to fit your property's needs. Review the vacation rental cleaning checklist below. In addition to the cleaning checklist, you can customize the service by adding notes when booking your cleaning.
How to Book a Vacation Rental Cleaning
- Visit our online booking page at www.queenofmaids.com/book
- Select vacation rental cleaning
- Select the amount of cleaning hours you need for your property's cleaning checklist.
- Customize the cleaning checklist to meet your property's needs. This can include cleaning, tidying up, onsite laundry, and changing linens. Add these instructions in the notes section on the booking form.
- By request, photos of completed work can be provided after each cleaning
- Vacation Rental appointments are usually managed with a solo cleaner however teams of two cleaners can be scheduled for larger vacation rental properties that require more labor hours to complete
- A minimum charge of $99 per cleaning, this includes a required minimum of 2.5 labor hours with a solo cleaner
- The time needed to fully complete your cleaning will depend on the size of the property and the extent of your cleaning checklist requirements
- It is your responsibility to select enough time to complete your requested cleaning checklist. Selecting too little time will leave you without a fully completed cleaning
How much time to select for your Vacation Rental cleaning
We recommend the following guidelines, at a minimum, for your initial cleaning:
- Up to 2,000 sq ft, at least 2.5 labor hours with a solo cleaner (required minimum)
- 2,000 to 2,700 sq ft, at least 3.0 labor hours with a solo cleaner
- 2700 to 3,200 sq ft, at least 3.5 labor hours with a solo cleaner
- 3,200 sq ft and up, we recommend estimating and booking at least 4.0 labor hours or more, depending on the overall size and needs of your property
What happens if you don't book enough time?
If you do not book enough time, you may be left without a complete cleaning. To be safe we recommend estimating for more time than less.
- Example: If you book for 2.5 labor hours (the required minimum) but the cleaning requires additional time to be completed, the result will be an incomplete cleaning. You will receive 2.5 labor hours of cleaning, but because you only booked for 2.5 labor hours the cleaner will stop the service as scheduled and continue to the next customer's appointment
What happens if you book too much time?
If you book too much time, the rate would be adjusted and you would be billed only for the time spent for your cleaning, down to but not below the minimum charge of $99
- Example 1: if you book for 3.5 labor hours and it only took 3.0 labor hours of cleaning, your bill would be based on the actual cleaning time
- Example 2: If you booked for 3.0 labor hours and the cleaning took labor 2.0 hours, your bill would be based on the minimum charge of $99
Our online booking form is not yet fully automated for vacation rental cleanings, so feel free to email or call us if you are interested in booking or if you have additional questions.