Can I book a post construction cleaning?
Post Construction cleaning guidelines:
Please review the post construction cleaning guidelines prior to booking an appointment:
Pricing for Post Construction cleaning
- Cleanings are billed starting at $85/hr for a team of two cleaners ($42.50/hr per labor hour)
- There is a minimum charge of $170 for a post-construction cleaning (this equates to 2 cleaners for 2 hours).
- The time needed to fully completed your cleaning will depend on the size of the property and the condition of the home.
How much time to select for your Post Construction cleaning
We recommend the following minimum times for a post construction cleaning:
- Up to 2,000 sq ft, at least 2.5 hours with a team of two cleaners (5.0 labor hours)
- 2,000 to 2,700 sq ft, at least 3.0 hours with a team of two cleaners (6.0 labor hours)
- 2700 to 3,200 sq ft, at least 3.5 hours with a team of two cleaners (7.0 labor hours)
- 3,200 sq ft and up, at least 4.0 hours with a team of two cleaners (8 labor hours)
What happens if I don't book enough time?
If you do not book enough time, you may be left without a complete cleaning. To be safe we recommend booking for more time rather than booking for less time.
Example: If you book for 2.5 hours with a team of two cleaners hours but the cleaning requires additional time to be completed, the result will be an incomplete cleaning. You will still receive 2.5 hours of cleaning from the team (5 labor hours), but because you only booked for 2.5 hours the team will stop the cleaning, as you scheduled, and continue on to the next customer's appointment.
What happens if I book too much time?
If you book too much time, the rate would be adjusted and you would be billed only for the time spent for your cleaning, down to but not below the minimum charge of $170.
- Example 1: if you book for 3.5 hours with a team of two cleaners and it only took 3.0 hours of cleaning for the team, your bill would be based on the actual cleaning time of 3.0 hours.
- Example 2: If you booked for 2.0 hours with a team of two cleaners hours and the cleaning took 1.5 hours, your bill would be based on the minimum charge of $170.